Warriors of Chaos Color Decisions

I've had my Warriors of Chaos army for years now. It have enjoyed working on them slowly. Having no real opponents or paint point challenges for them, I'm left to Shawn at Blue Table Painting to upload a fantasy battle report to motivate me.  

Months and months ago he did a Chaos Dwarf battle report, heavy with Forgeworld miniatures. Having decided not to spend any more money with Games Workshop, I had to keep telling myself I have a perfectly good fantasy army I don't use anyway.

I've struggled with color choices which has been my excuse for not working on them. No longer! I've decided to make my Warriors of Chaos a ghost army.
This is a Games Day mini and the one I used as my test model. I'm happy with the result. Now I must go buy some white primer and get to work!

1 comment:

  1. Loving the look Josh! The ghostly shade is really unique and the color blending looks great. Can't wait to see what else you can come up with down the line. =)

    ReplyDelete