Painting Guardsmen!

So the new season of PBL started earlier this month. We've gone back to 40k in celebration of 6th edition being released and with only one game under my belt with the new rules, I find myself intent on finishing my Imperial Guard. These are my counts-as Rough Rider conversions.

Mech Rough Riders
The one on the left I did and posted this video in September of 2009. They have all been built since that day, but only the one was painted. Until today!

I'm sharing a few unfinished pictures here today, because I won't have my new static grass till next week. I have more models to paint, so I've just pushed further leaving the bases un-drybrushed and un-flocked.

Newly Painted Guardsmen
Below are my storm-troopers. I had been using the Sergeant as my Marbo, but have since converted one up. These guys were all stripped and rebased/repainted. The rest of the squad is sitting next to me with only the red for the cables and blue for the 2 plasmas left to do.

Storm Troopers
I look forward to having these all finished for next weekend's PBL game day. That leaves 6 storm-troopers, 3 voxes, 1 Lord Commisar and 2 Autocannon heavy weapon teams to bring me to 110 finished Imperial Guardsmen. I can't wait to get them back to sacrificing themselves for the Emperor!

No comments:

Post a Comment